Change a University for those who study abroad

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is dedicated to its citizens and strives to ensure that all their needs and demands are given the appropriate means of attainment. The development of an e-service provided by the Ministry of Education, enables scholarships students and students studying on their own expense to change their current educational institution or university, according to the classified, recommended, and accredited universities by the Ministry of Education.
  • Log in to the service link.
  • Select study services.
  • (Select (Request to change a university.
  • Fill out the form.
  • Attach a college admission letter.
  • Attach an official transcript from your university that includes the number of completed and remaining hours, GPA, Specialization, and the start date of the study.
  • Attach a letter from your university that indicates the number of completed and remaining hours and expected graduation date.
  • (Click (Submit.
  • The applicant will be informed about the approval or rejection of the request via email or the notifications on the website. You can follow up the request by selecting (Follow-up on Requests) list on the website.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Individuals

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

4.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content