Change a University for those who study abroad

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables scholarship students and students who studying at their own expense to change the educational institution.
  • Log in to the service link.
  • Select study services.
  • (Select (Request to change a university.
  • Fill out the form.
  • Attach a college admission letter.
  • Attach an official transcript from your university that includes the number of completed and remaining hours, GPA, Specialization, and the start date of the study.
  • Attach a letter from your university that indicates the number of completed and remaining hours and expected graduation date.
  • (Click (Submit.
  • The applicant will be informed about the approval or rejection of the request via email or the notifications on the website. You can follow up the request by selecting (Follow-up on Requests) list on the website.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :


Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

4.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Telephone :
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content