Request for Scholarship Student to Move from One Country to Another

Ministry Of Education

An e-service provided by the Ministry Of Education, which enables the students to request a transfer from one country where their studies to another country.

Citizen, Individuals
Target audience
10.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
  • Log in to the service link.
  • Select study services.
  • Fill out the form.
  • Attach a recent and official transcript from your university that includes the number of completed and remaining hours, GPA, and the start day of study.
  • Attach a written approval from where you will take the scientific course.
  • Attach a certified medical report in the case of sickness.
  • Attach an official letter from your academic supervisor that supports your request.
  • (Click (Submit.
  • The applicant will be informed about the approval or rejection of the request via email or the notifications on the website. You can follow up the request by selecting (Follow-up on Requests) list on the website.
  • Active account in (Safeer) system.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for

Last Modified Date: 02/12/2020 - 12:16 PM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?