An e-service provided by the Social Development Bank, which enables beneficiaries to find out if they have overpayments with the Social Development Bank.
- Access the banks website,.Go to the e-services page.
- Select the service of returning the overpayment.
- Enter the identity number and date of birth, in case of matching.
- the citizens data will be brought and the excess amounts will be shown if any.
- The identity and date of birth of the applicant is verified by the citizens data in the national information center.
- The application is processed internally and the amount is disbursement on citizens. account