An e-service provided by the Social Development Bank, which enables beneficiaries to find out if they have overpayments with the Social Development Bank.
- Visit the website of the Social Development Bank.
- Choose from the top of the page (Electronic Services).
- Select (Recovering Overpayment Services) from the list of services.
- Login through the Single Sign-On service (SSO).
- Enter your ID number and date of birth. If a match is found, the citizen s information will be obtained, and the excess amounts, if any, will be shown.
- The validity of the bank account is automatically verified through the Monetary Agency.
- The validity of the identity and date of birth of the applicant is verified through the citizen s information located in the National Information Center.
- The request is processed internally, and the amount is paid to the citizen s bank account.