An e-service provided by the Social Development Bank, which enables beneficiaries to obtain a marriage loan to help and encourage youth to get married.
- Access the Social Development Bank website,.Select a Financing Marriage.
- Register the identification number and date of birth on the site.
- The applicants identity and date of birth are verified by the citizens data in the National Information Center.
- In case of conformity, the information of the citizen will be brought from the concerned governmental authorities.
- The citizen completes the required data to request a loan.
- The system will determine an appointment for the citizen to send the required documents via mail.
- The application will be processed internally in the bank and the loan amount will be transferred to the citizens bank account.
- Premiums are collected through SADAD or by direct deduction from the employees salary through his agency.