An e-service provided by the Social Development Bank, which enables low-income families to obtain a family loan to help them bear the costs and burdens of life.
- Access the banks website, and go to the application page.
- Register the identification number and date of birth on the site.
- The applicants identity and date of birth are verified by the citizens data in the National Information Center
- In case of conformity, the information of the citizen will be brought from the concerned governmental authorities.
- The citizen completes the required data to request a loan.
- The system will determine an appointment for the citizen to send the required documents via mail.
- The application will be processed internally in the bank and the loan amount will be transferred to the citizens bank account.
- Premiums are collected through SADAD or by direct deduction from the employees salary through his agency.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Service Response Time :