An e-service that allows the importer to authorize one of the customs brokers to conduct customs transactions at the preferred port. The authorization is specified for importing or exporting only, or both, and the importer is able to determine the validity of the broker's use of the authorization for one time or for multiple times.
- Login to the Fasah portal.
- Go to the services of importers and exporters.
- Select Brokers Negotiation Service.
- Select Create New Authorization Request.
- Fill out the required form and choose the authorization customs, the brokers license number, the type of authorization, and the validity of the authorization.
- Click (Submit) to receive a verification code on your mobile number.
- The authorization will be activated immediately.