Extending a Return Visa

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which enables citizens and government agencies to request an extension of return.

Resident, Individuals, Business
Target audience
1.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost

Customer support

  • Click on the service link.
  • Read the terms and requirements.
  • (Click (Start the service.
  • The seekers of the extension should be exceeded 7 months for working residents and 13 months for the wife and the children. If they did not exceed this period, they should submit the application directly to the embassy.
  • Complete the online form via e-Visa Services at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs web site and electronically stamp it from the employer or from the Chamber of Commerce.
  • The approval of the Ministry of Interior of the extension number and date should be registered.
  • The service seeker should have valid IQAMAH.
  • Enter all the data in Arabic except if the visitors are not from Arab nationalities, in that case their names should match their passports.
  • Citizens wives extension requested from the embassy, regardless of the duration of stay as long as they have valid IQAMAH.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?