An e-service provided by the Social Development Bank, which absorbs the growing numbers of qualified health and teaching institutes graduates for self-employment by providing a special program to meet their needs, and support the establishment of small or emerging projects in line with their expertise and scientific disciplines.
- Access the banks website and go to the submission page.
- Log in using your ID number and date of birth on the site.
- The ID and date of birth of the applicant are verified by the citizens data in the National Information Center.
- Complete the required data to request a loan.
- Submit the required documents.
- In case of conformity, the information of the citizen will be brought from the relevant governmental entities.
- Conduct the interview.
- Sign the financing contract.