An e-service provided by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, which provides beneficiaries with the ability to follow-up on the status of their visa or apply for visa cancellation.
- Access the link for the e-service.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, select the service by clicking on [Visa Cancellation].
- Enter your ID - Iqama - Border number to find the visa then click on [Search].
- Select the visa(s) you want to cancel, then select submit.
- Confirm your visa cancellation.
- . Once you have confirmed your visa cancellation, you will receive a confirmation message
- Once your visa is cancelled, the initial paid fees will be automatically refunded to the same account it was paid from.