The service allows male and female students who have a bachelor's degree to apply for postgraduate programs after applying for the specialization they desire.
- Enter the postgraduate studies portal through the service link.
- Agree to the Acceptance and Undertaking Agreement.
- Register in the portal either by creating an account or using the National Single Sign-On account.
- Fill in the required data and click (Save).
- Choose the desired specialization.
- Submit the request.
- Follow up the request until the results are announced.