An e-service provided by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, which enables the pilgrimage services providers to request for accrediting external pilgrims transport contracts.
- The representative of pilgrims chooses private transportation services, and confirms the contract.
- The e-path calculates the invoice value and sends a verification code on the mobile phone to the representative.
- The representative of pilgrims confirms payment the invoice by entering the verification code.
- The e-path sends the invoice information (bill amount, account no. of the pilgrims representative, beneficiary account no.) via integration with the Tahseel system.
- The Tahseel system confirms the payment process for the e-path.After the payment has been completed.
- the pilgrims representative can print the following: payment confirmation, transferring contact of e-path and the tickets clarifying the transport routes for each pilgrim.