An e-service provided by the General Directorate for Public Security through the Tamm program, enabling car dealerships and agencies to issue driving licenses for vehicles (vehicle registration), for rental cars ending in ownership or for individuals wanting to purchase a car without the need to visit traffic centers.
- Create an account on the Tamm website.
- Select the service to issue a permanent vehicle license.
- Select the type of ownership you would like and enter the number on your customs card..
- Enter the plate number, registration type and vehicle type.
- Fill in the vehicle information and your driving license information.
- Pay the required fees through SADAD.
- After the payment is completed, the vehicle driving license will be issued electronically. You may request a printed copy that will be delivered to you via the Saudi Post.