The service enables the national and foreign schools owners to file a complaint against the concerned committees resolutions to approve the tuition increase.
- Access the Private Education Portal link, select the (School Owners) link, and enter your login details: username (owner ID), password, and verification code shown in the image.
- Select (Update and Apply), then select (Complaint Request) corresponding to the school you are applying for, and then enter the request details.
- The request will be submitted to the education administration subcommittee for approval.
- The request will be submitted to the ministry preparatory committee for approval.
- The request will be submitted to the ministry main committee for approval and final decision.
- School owner will be notified with the final decision.