Start Service

Dependents Transfer

Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development, which enables to transfer the service of the dependents to the facility.

Start Service
Individuals, Resident, Expat
Target audience
3.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Arabic and English
Service provided in
Mobile apps, Portal,
Service channels
Service cost

Frequently Asked Questions

Customer support

  • Enter the e-service portal.
  • Select a dependent service transfer service.
  • Enter Iqama number of the Dependents to transfer the service.
  • Approve commitment and service terms.
  • Submit the request.
  • All facility licenses are valid, including the subscription to the national address service with Saudi Post.
  • The facility shall not have a worker whose work permit or residence permit has expired.
  • The facility should have a balance that allows the transfer of expatriate workers to it, so as not to reduce it from the green range.
  • The Saudization percentage, issued and unused visas, and requests to transfer the service under study are included in the calculation of the balance.
  • The dependent (husband, wife, sons or daughters) is 18 years old or over.
  • The dependent should not be of the nationalities whose services are prohibited from transferring.
  • The residence of the dependent and the main worker must be valid, and the main worker must be on the job.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?