This service provides for applying for the distant learning program through the admission portal of King Abdul Aziz University.
- Enter the (Acceptance) page, then click on the (Login to the System) link.
- Register or create an account as a new applicant in the online admission portal, then log in to the online admission portal (Azez).
- Specify the type of ID (Saudi or non-Saudi, etc.), gender, then select the admission program you wish to apply for, and approve the program's commitments.
- The identity-residency data modification is displayed or entered, and the data is withdrawn from the Yesser channel directly if it exists. View or enter - amend personal and contact information.
- An invoice number is generated if the applicant is nominated by the university, and if payment is made, the student can view and print the admission decision, and issue the university number.