An e-service provided by the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development, which enables beneficiaries to issue work permits to expatriate workers in facilities.
- Log in to the e-Services portal.
- Select Service (Business License Version).
- Select the employment that you will issue or renew the license to them.
- The system calculates the corresponding financial, click on (Send).
- The system sends a SADAD payment number to the SADAD system, the request is added and the status of the request (in progress).
- Pay the required amount based on the payment number, and you will receive a notification. SADAD informs the system that the amount has been paid.
- The system sends work permits to the National Information Center.