An e-service provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Ministry's electronic visa services website, which enables applicants to request approval for two categories of visits to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The first category, known as ‘Individual’ visits, covers all visa services aimed at individuals based abroad looking to work in the kingdom, while the second category, known as ‘Sectors and Organizations’ visits, covers visa applications focused on entry services related to authorized agents and companies for Saudi missions abroad.
- Login to the ENJAZ website.
- Choose (Individuals).
- Choose (Application for Visa from Saudi Missions Abroad).
- Click on (Register) to create a new account (if you do not already have an account) and provide the required information.
- Once you have registered, fill out the application form in ‘block letters’ and upload your photo.
- Select the correct visa type that is in line with your work invitation and the appropriate Saudi mission to which your invitation is being sent.
- Once you have submitted your application, make the payment for your requested visa ensuring that the payment is aligned with the accepted payment methods.
- Print your Enjaz application form and attach it to the package before sharing it with the Consular Section.