An e-service provided by the General Organization for Social Insurance, which enables employers to report to health care providers or a GOSI office about an injury occurred to one of their workers who is a contributor in GOSI system.
- Go to the General Organization for Social Insurance website (GOSI).
- Select (Services for Establishment).
- Enter the injury details.
- Enter the subscriber’s number, ID number or passport number, then select the name of the person you want.
- Enter the date and time of the injury, the date of termination of work, the date the worker was notified, the place of the injury, and the activity being conducted at the time of the injury.
- Acknowledge the information provided above.
- Enter the contact information.
- Click (correct).