An e-service provided by the Electricity&Co-Generation Regulatory Authority, which enables beneficiaries to request a document to conduct electricity generation activities, which must be obtained before the start of the construction works of the project for not less than 30 days.
- Fill out the form
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the request.
- The General Directorate of Technical Affairs will study the request.
- The General Directorate for Legal Affairs and Licenses will examine the request.
- Approval of the deputy governor for organizational affairs.
- Approval of the Mayor.
- The license decision will be issued.
Service Fee :
Target Audience :
Service Channels :
Portal, Post offices,
Service Response Time :