An e-service provided by the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC),wich enables citizens to submit complaints regarding being exposed to electromagnetic radiation.
- Online format is prepared by the complaining party.
- Claim is examined. If the site has already been measured the customer will be advised accordingly and the case will be closed.
- If the matter is within the jurisdiction of the Authority, the claimant will be advised accordingly and the case will be closed.
- If measurement is needed area manager will address the Consultant for necessary action.
- Consultant communicates with customer, arranges for necessary measurement and files a report to the Authority.
- If the measurements are OK, customer will be notified accordingly by legal department.
- In case of substandard measurement, service provider will be instructed to make necessary corrections.