Cancelling Dependents Travel Permit

An e-service provided by the General Directorate of Passports via the Absher platform, enabling the beneficiary to cancel a travel permit for a dependent.
  • Login to Absher.
  • Select (Citizens) from the homepage.
  • Select passport services from the List of e-services.
  • Request Dependents Travel Permit.
  • Submit the request.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Individuals

Service Channels :

Mobile apps, Portal,

Service Response Time :

1.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content