An e-service provided by the Ministry of Education, enabling students and school managers to register students in kindergarten (pre-primary), primary, intermediate, and secondary stages for citizens and residents. Students with disabilities can also be registered through this service in accordance with the principle of equality of education.
- Register in Noor system.
- Fill out and submit the registration application for new students.
- Enter the civil registry number or residence.
- Enter the student s information
- Click (Register).
- After applying for the service, you will receive the number of the request and a link to follow-up on the application via email or text message.
- You may follow-up on the request using the request number provided. The period of service delivery takes 5 working day.