Online Reporting of a Lost Document

An e-service provided by Ministerial Agency of Civil Affairs, which enables beneficiaries to report online of a lost National ID, family register card, birth certificate or death certificate.
  • Register in at MOI portal.
  • (Select from Civil Affairs list (Reporting of lost documents.
  • Complete the necessary steps. Indicate whether the document is lost or stolen.
  • Make an appointment for filing a request for issuing of a duplicate to a lost or stolen document.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Individuals

Service Channels :
Service Response Time :

1.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content