Changing Professions for Expatriate

An e-service provided by the Ministry of Interior, enabling the beneficiary to submit a request for changing profession for an expatriate.
  • Login to (Absher) Portal.
  • Select (business) from the homepage.
  • Select passport services from the List of e-services.
  • Request Change of job title.
  • The system will check that there are no notes preventing the modifications of your profession. Then the employee must visit the passport office to print the residency or choose the option of Wasel offered by saudi Post.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Payment method :
Target Audience :

Resident, Government, Business

Service Channels :

Mobile apps, Portal,

Service Response Time :

1.0 Days(s)

Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Customer Support Hours :
07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content