This service allows government agencies to inquire about the programs that are suitable for the trainee according to the job registered in the system, using the civil registry number.
- Enter the IPA platform.
- Click on e-services.
- Click on the nomination portal.
- Click on (Start Service).
- When the login page for nomination system appears, enter the user name, which is the civil registry number, and the password, and then click (Login).
- From the list of nomination services, click on the required programs link.
- In the application loops, the employee's rank must allow him to be nominated for the program, so choose the title from the (title) drop-down list, and enter the tasks in the assigned tasks field.
- A list of programs directed to the employee to be nominated will appear to you according to the nomination type.