An e-service provided by the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), wich enables companies and institutions to obtain a license for any of the category (B) services, after meeting the requirements.
- Go to the website of the Communications and Information Technology Commission.
- Click on “Services”.
- Select “Licensing Services”.
- A new page will appear with several options, select “Telecom Services and Related Documents”.
- Click on “E-licenses Class (B) and Registration of Services Portal”
- Fill in the required data and pay the fees through (SADAD).
- Click on submit application.