An e-service provided by the Ministry of Commerce, which enables beneficiaries to request and approve the issuance of a commercial registry and acquire a membership number in the Chamber of Commerce, without having to visit the branches of the Ministry.
- Access the service.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select [My Commercial Registrations] and then select [Issue Commercial Registry].
- Choose the activity level (First, Second or Third).
- The commercial registration period between one to five years.
- Record all data related to fiscal year, capital, facility address and contact information.
- Confirm the request and select [send].
- A payment bill will be issued, and you will receive a text message on your phone.
- You can pay the bill through the different payment channels. For more information about the SADAD service, click here.
- When the payment is completed, you can benefit from the service by simply printing the commercial registry without having to visit any of the branches of the Ministry
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8:00 am to 4:00 pm (From Sunday to Thursday)