Saudi Woman marriage to non-Saudi born in Saudi Arabia

Emirate Of Jazan Province

This service allows citizens to submit a marriage application for a Saudi female to marry a foreigner born in Saudi Arabia, by providing all the relevant attachments, in a simple and efficient manner without visiting the entity of the emirate, saving time and transportation.

Target audience
0.0 Days(s)
Service duration
Kiosks, Portal, Service centers,
Service channels
Service cost
  1. Login to the Absher platform and access the emirate’s services.
  2. Select Marriage Services.
  3. Choose “Saudi Woman Marriage to a Foreigner Born in Saudi Arabia”.
  4. Fill in the required information.
  5. Submit the request.
  • Husband-to-be must be a resident of the region or governate.
  • The age of the husband must not be less than 35 or more than 70.
  • If the husband-to-be has a Saudi or foreign wife, he must provide a medical report from the government hospital showing the disease in the case that she is infertile or suffers from malignant diseases, or the doctor must clearly state in a medical report the risk of pregnancy.
  • A work letter authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce or a certificate from the mayor’s office and police stating that he has no work.
  • A work letter for the wife is she is employed.
  • A copy of the civil affairs card or the family card.
  • A personal photo of the husband.
  • A copy of the divorce certificate or death certificate for the husband or wife who were previously married.
  • A copy of the passport and residence permit of the wife-to-be.
  • A file to keep the documents in.
  • A consent certificate from the wife showing her full name, date, number, and fingerprints.


  • If the couple are relatives, evidence must be provided from the court.
  • The husband must attend in person.
  • The wife’s guardian must attend in person to ensure her consent.

Last Modified Date: 10/11/2021 - 10:02 AM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?