An e-service provided by the Saudi Food and Drug Authority, which enables beneficiaries to request for clearance of imported products through the ports.
- The importer submits the previous notification.
- The notification will be sent to selected clearance agent.
- The request will be referred to visual inspection at the Customs yard.
- The documents will be verified.
- The request will be sent to the Food Inspection Department in the port of entry.
- The final decision will be issued if the clearance approved or rejected.