Clearance Service For The Desire Not To Continue With The University, External Transfer, Or Termination Of Enrollment.

Al Baha University

It allows the student who does not wish to continue studying, whose enrollment has been folded, or who has been transferred externally, with the possibility of electronically evacuating him.

Target audience
Not specified
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
" - sign in - electronic services Submit a new application - Choose ""Clear the party for the desire not to continue with the university, external transfer, or cancel the enrollment"" and then fill in the required fields Then press “Execute”.
The student can release the party due to not wanting to continue or cancel the enrollment throughout the year, and if the withdrawal is due to transfer, the student must submit the approval of the university to which he is transferred. "

Related Services

Services most citizens search for

Last Modified Date: 04/03/2023 - 8:19 AM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?