Start Service

Entertainment Centre License Request

General Entertainment Authority

This service is to facilitate for the investor applying for issuing new Entertainment center License; most common example is FCEs (Family entertainment centers)

Start Service
Target audience
Not specified
Service duration
Arabic and English
Service provided in
Service cost

Customer support

1- Enter the Tarfeeh portal 2- enter the licensing services 4- click License to Entertainment Centre License Request 5- Agreeing to the terms and conditions 6-Click on Register now 7- Fill in the main information of the application 7- Accurately select the location 8- Fill in the location data 9-Add the content entertainment to be set up in the amusement park 10- Fill in the social media data, if any 11- Upload all required documents 12- After completion, click on Submit

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?