Start Service

R&C Live Show Permit Request

General Entertainment Authority

Live entertainment shows held in restaurants and cafes. They include musical and instrumental performances, concerts, and stand-up comedy shows.

Start Service
Target audience
Not specified
Service duration
Arabic and English
Service provided in
Service cost

Customer support

1- Enter the Tarfeeh portal 2- enter the licensing services 4- click R&C Live Show Permit Request 5- Agreeing to the terms and conditions 6-Click on Register now 7- Choose the restaurant/cafe from the list registered in the account 8- Choose the type of show to be held (it is possible to choose more than one show) 9- Fill in the list of performers (the list of performers must correspond to the type of show to be held) 10- After completion, click on Submit

Related Services

Services most citizens search for


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?