Permission to cross "transit" livestock

Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture

This service allows individuals and companies to request a transit permit for livestock.

Target audience
Not specified
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
"Accept the instructions and terms of service Fill in the application data Send request"
"Permission to import from the receiving country. An export permit from the exporting country (if any). A health certificate from the exporting country in accordance with the requirements of the receiving country. Attach evidence that the consignment has not been returned to the territory of the Kingdom in the event of the emergence of any disease, or that it does not conform to the requirements of the importing country. CITES license or CITES passport for wild organisms (from the exporting country and the importing country)."

Related Services

Services most citizens search for

Last Modified Date: 03/03/2023 - 12:00 PM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?