Request for Reversal of Government Annexation ServiceRequest for Reversal of Government Annexation Service

Al Baha Municipality

Such service allows any Saudi citizen to submit withdrawal request for adding a governmental service approved to be added before while showing the rescind period.​ Service Steps

Target audience
Not specified
Service duration
Service channels
Service cost
Go to the General Organization for Social Insurance website or application Go to the "Services" section Choose "Individual Services" Choose "Military and Civil Retirement" Clicking on the "Request to withdraw government annexation" icon from the list of requests Review the terms and conditions, then click "Continue". Agree to the statement and click on the “Submit Application” button.
Any Saudi citizen who has previously submitted a request for governmental annexation with the General Organization for Social Insurance can apply for the service of renunciation of governmental annexation. The person must have at least one transaction with the institution to include previous government extensions that were accepted before the end of his work relationship.

Related Services

Services most citizens search for

Last Modified Date: 04/03/2023 - 7:38 AM Saudi Arabia Time


Welcome to our search page

What are you looking for?