This service enables the users (citizens and residents), who are registered in the National Address, to manage their registered National Address. It allows them to update National Address location and print the proof of address, which is the address of the users’ place of residence and it can be used to verify their address to receive parcels, packages, and shipments.
- Log in to the Gov.sa using your username and password registered in Absher platform.
- Log in with the National Single Sign-On.
- Click (Start Service).
- Choose Update Address / Proof Address.
- If "Update Address" is chosen then fill Property information , Address Information , and summary.
- If "Proof Address" is chosen then a proof of address will be previewed and ready to prin.
- After submitting: you will receive a notification of transaction number.