It is an electronic service that is provided by the Ministry of Justice. This service helps in documenting marriage data and finalizing marriage contract easily and conveniently.
- Fill in the information of the wife, husband and the wife’s guardian.
- Fill in the conditions of the husband and wife as well as the details of dowry.
- Fill in the statements of witnesses.
- Select the date and place.
- Select the marriage official for the marriage contract appointment.
- The marriage official will verify electronically the entered information.
- The marriage official will verify the availability of the essential elements and conditions of marriage and that the marriage is free from impediments.