An e-service enables citizens and engineering offices to request an issuance of a building completion certificate.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select Construction License Services.
- Select Issue Construction completion certificate Services.
- Select the required Municipality. Enter the number and date of the License .
- Select engineering office.. send the request to the Selected engineering office.
- Complete the information and attachments.
- Send the request to the Selected engineering office.
- Complete the information and attachments in the engineering office and send it to the Municipality.
- Verifying request data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
- Approve the request and issue a SADAD payment.
- Pay the fees. print the license.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM