An e-service enables citizens or engineering offices to request the demolition of an existing building.

  • Log in to the unified access portal.
  • Select Construction License Services.
  • Select renew Construction License Services.
  • Select the required  Municipality.
  • Enter the number and date of the License to be renewed.
  • Select engineering office.
  • Send the request to the Selected engineering office.,
  • Complete the information and attachments in the engineering office and send it to the Municipality.
  • Verifying request data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
  • Approve the request and issue a SADAD payment.  
  • Pay the fees. print the license.

Service Insights

Service Fee :


Target Audience :

Citizen, Business

Service Channels :
Service Level Agreement :

Customer Support

Office Locations :
View locations
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM
For compliant, help, abuse :
Complementary Content