An e-service enables beneficiaries to request modifying the components of a building permit.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select construction license services
- Select the service of adding and modifying building components.
- Identify the required municipality.
- Enter the number and date of the license to be added or modified
- Select an engineering office.
- Send the application to the specified engineering office
- Complete the data and attachments of the application from the engineering office and send the request to the municipality.
- Checking application data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
- Approving the application from the municipality and issuing SADAD invoice.
- Print the license.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM