An e-service enables citizens and engineering offices to request issuing a permit to renovate an existing building.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select construction license services.
- Select the service of issuing a building repair license.
- Identify the required municipality.
- Enter the building license number and its date.
- Select an engineering office.
- Send the application to the specified engineering office.
- Complete the data and attachments of the application from the engineering office and send the request to the municipality.
- Checking application data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
- Approving the application from the municipality and issuing SADAD invoice.
- Print the license.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM