An e-service enables beneficiaries to cancel the issuance of a professional license.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select Construction License Services.
- Select a license cancellation service.
- Identify the required multiplicity.
- Enter the building license number, its date, and attach a copy of the deed.
- Select an engineering office.
- Send the application to the specified engineering office.
- Complete the data and attachments of the application from the engineering office and send the request to the municipality.
- Checking application data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
- Approving the application from the municipality and issuing SADAD invoice.
- The license will be canceled.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM