An e-service enables ice cream trucks owners to issue a professional license.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select professional license services.
- Select mobile vehicle license services.
- Select the service of issuing a license of an ice cream truck.
- Identify the required municipality.
- Submit the application, register vehicle data and select the available route in the municipality.
- Upload the required attachments and send the request to the municipality.
- Checking the application data and attachments by the municipality.
- The inspector goes to inspect the vehicle and submits the inspection report.
- Upload the approvals of the government agencies required by the applicant.
- Approving the request from the municipality and issuing SADAD invoice.
- Paying fees, and Printing the license.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM