An e-service enables beneficiaries to issue a Kiosk goods license.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select professional license services, Select Kiosk services.
- Select the service of issuing a Kiosk license.
- Identify the required municipality.
- Submit the application, register the shop data, select the activity and determine the geographical location.
- Upload attachments and the required government approvals and send the application to the municipality.
- Checking application data, attachments and approvals by the municipality.
- The observer goes to inspect the shop and submit the inspection report.
- Approving the application from the municipality and issuing SADAD invoice.
- Pay the fees.
- Print the license.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM