An e-service enables beneficiaries to renew a Kiosk License.
- Log in to the unified access portal.
- Select professional license services, Select Kiosk services.
- Select the service of renewing a Kiosk license.
- Identify the required municipality and enter the license number.
- Retrieve license data, and the geographical location if it is not specified.
- Upload the required attachments, Approval of the application, and issuing SADAD invoice.
- Pay the fees.
- Print the license.
- The inspector goes to inspect the shop to check the validity of the data and attachments of the issued license and submit the inspection report.
- Approving the application by the municipality and paying fees if the license data differ from the report of the inspector.
- You can cancel the license by the municipality in specific cases like if the shop does not exist.
Office Locations :
Customer Support Hours :
8 AM - 2 PM