This service allows Saudi students to apply for grants offered by the Ministry of Education and its institutions to study in private Saudi higher education institutions. If the ministry approves the grant application, then the ministry will pay the tuition fees for the approved specialties annually in accordance with the conditions and rules. The scholarship continues to be effective as long as the student maintains the required GPA for application approval.
- Apply the application
- Checking the university/college in the Application
- University/college nominate the application
- Ministry of Higher Education provides approval for admission
- After completion of previous stages, acceptance results are announced
- To keep track of your application’s status, in your account, click on application status