An interactive e-service provided by the General Authority for Survey that enables the beneficiary to view and download geospatial information and data from geodetic, topographic and marine data, and he can take advantage of the special tools available for analysis and measurement to deal with this data, and it can also be requested to benefit from it in the form of web maps (Web Services).
- Enter the geospatial portal of the General Authority for Survey.
- Enter the interactive map.
- Choose the data type (topographic / geodetic / marine).
- An interactive map of the selected data appears.
- On the left side, the user finds tools for analysis and measurement.