An e-service provided by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development that enables people with a registered disability and an updated disability evaluation to apply for enrolment in a private day-care facility in accordance with the criteria of acceptance. The service is specifically targeted at people between the ages of 2 – 45 with medium, classified, or multiple mental disabilities and who possess an IQ level of less than or equal to 55.
- Sign-in to Ministry of Human Resource & Social Development’s e-Services Portal.
- Select “Providing social guidance to juveniles’ service” service from the list of available e-services.
- Fill the application form, acknowledge to service’s terms and conditions, and then submit your request.
- You can follow-up the status of your request through the "My Requests" page.
- For further clarification, please see the user manual of the service.