This service provides users to enroll in one of the Tourist Human Capital Programs provided by the Ministry of Tourism. Theses programs support workers and practitioners in the sub-sectors of tourism at all specialized stages to adopt and develop their knowledge, capabilities, and skills in compliance with international standards and categorization in cooperation with international tourism organizations. They provide different programs including: Tourism Scholarship Program, Job Oriented Training Program, Apprenticeship Training Program, Hafawah Program, Professional Certification, Leadership Program, Executive Education Program, Digital Learning Platform, Secondment Program, Startup Bootcamp program, Business Accelerator, SMEs Training Program, Venture Studio, Tourism Entrepreneurship Hub, Tourism Destinations Challenge.
- To begin your application process, visit the Tourism Human Capital Development Program website.
- Sign-in using your Unified National Platform (Absher) Username and Password.
- You will then receive an OTP via SMS.
- Once you confirm the OTP, you will then be redirected back to the Ministry of Tourism website.
- You may now select your program of choice, fill in all required information and agree to the Terms and Conditions to submit your completed application.
- A confirmation messages will be sent to the email provided in the registration form.