This service provides the appropriate qualification to practice the profession of machinery and equipment valuation, which is the process of evaluating the value of machines and equipment of all kinds, according to a specific type of value and for a specific purpose.
- Register in the electronic Qima system.
- Pass the first and second levels of the training track.
- Obtaining the membership of the Authority. The holder can work in one of the establishments licensed to practice the profession.
- Obtaining a license to practice the profession.
- Complete the remainder of the training path.
- Obtaining an associate degree in evaluating machinery and equipment.